A Conversation with your Union Pastor
This is an open invitation to all members of our Lake Union family.
If you belong to one of our churches in the Illinois, Indiana, Lake Region, Michigan or Wisconsin conferences, you are invited to participate in a Family Forum. Please share your questions, observations, insights, musings and experiences regarding issues facing the church today. No subject is off-limits; however, there are some guidelines.
1. Our purpose is to encourage spiritual health and growth in the context of unity (not uniformity).
2. We will employ the principle found in Matthew 18 by not accepting complaints from individuals who have not first taken the prescribed steps to reconciliation.
3. "Love always protects." We want to discuss principles rather than personalities. Respect demands that things of a private and confidential nature are not to be submitted.
4. Controversial or apparently threatening topics may be addressed if presented in a loving, honest way with a willingness to be challenged.
5. Only entries that identify the person submitting will be accepted.
6. No telephone calls, please.
Please share your questions, observations, insights, musings and experiences regarding issues facing the church today. Because of the volume of responses expected, you may not receive a reply immediately. Rest assured your submission will be prayerfully read and considered.